Company ARENA PLUS GEORGIA is incorporated by International Financial Company “ARENA PLUS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD” which has been operating Internet acquiring in the International market since 2008. Multi-purpose payment system MoneyPlus platform offers high-quality products and services at optimal prices both for individual and corporate clients for efficient management in Internet environment. MoneyPlus allows merchants to easily open and manage bank accounts, sell products and service in Internet environment, receive online payments and track payment operations saving your budget. The Founders of Arena have different backgrounds and are all experienced in business from dealing in real estate and construction projects, commodity and barter trade, transportation, civil services, telecommunication etc. Learn more about parent company
Company ARENA PLUS - GEORGIA is a representative office of International Financial Company “ARENA PLUS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD” in Georgia.
Company ARENA PLUS – GEORGIA is a representative office of International Financial Company “ARENA PLUS FINANCIAL SERVICES LTD” in Georgia. The Company was registered in 2010 in Georgia in compliance with the Georgian laws and started carrying out its activity. The Company is a registered Internet Payment Systems Provider (IPSP) of international payment systems (VISA/MasterCard) Company ARENA PLUS – GEORGIA is registered by Finance Ministry of Georgia and holds a license of International Financial Company.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – George Antadze Risk & Compliance Manager – Leon Gankin Head of Technology Department (CTO)– Oleg Lupats Our team’s strength:
- high level of proficiency and many-year experience in card business
- wide range of international and local contracts
- dynamic, sociable, creative management team very skilled in banking, card business and management.
ARENA PLUS serves several dozens of International merchants which the Company processes through acquiring banks all over the world. Effective and strong payment platform ensures high-quality servicing of merchants through minimizing risks and using optimal payment system. The Company uses the following as risks management mechanism:
- transaction limitation: maximum volume of transaction daily volume limits monthly volume limits BIN blocking Card number blocking IP blocking Real time monitoring of transaction
- Chargeback monitoring
- Fraud monitoring
- involvement of local merchants in Internet-acquiring network and servicing thereof
- administration and management of e-shop portals
- cash terminal integrated products
- issue of gift cards of local merchants